Saturday, February 15, 2014

X Force #1 Review

 

   X Force 1 in short, is a uninspired bore fest. I was excited to buy this book, who doesn't want to read about some crazy mutant action? If this was the only mutant marvel book out there i dont think i would care to much for them. The story arc that is started, isn't interesting at all, its bland and not written at a level we would expect from a marvel book. The art is good at times, but i find the textures and colors to be the opposite of what attracts my eye. I wanted to love this book, as a kid i loved Cable and i thought i would be re living some of those memories, but i didn't. I found it hard to even pay attention to what i was reading because my mind kept wondering off and i found my self re reading the speech bubbles over and over. I could barley make it to the last page, and when i did i sighed in relief. I'm going to go re read She Hulk #1 to make up for this time lost.


SAVE YOUR MONEY

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment